nOthIng Much...JuSt aBout U

    every time u not in da mood
    u can scold me without reason

    every time u are tired
    u can angry me without reason

    every time u scold me
    u can simply find a past tense matter and complain

    every time u are busy
    u can just leave me alone and go on with your things

    nowadays u used to be alone
    nowadays u used to stick with your friend
    nowadays u can ignore me without reason
    nowadays u do enjoy your personal time
    nowadays I'm not longer in your eye sight...

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Men who do not forgive women their little faults will never enjoy their great virtues.

    Anonymous said...

    Love is like a tree in the four seasons of change. It can either bloom and blossom into a warm, loving relationship, or it can slowly turn, fade, and die, and grow unbearably bitter and cold.