070611

    Today is WTF day because:

    1.I was stuck in the jam in the morning when I am on the way to work <- ok this is normal, I seriously COOL with it BUT I am TOTALLY NOT COOL when a freaking motorcyclist bang my car. I still can remember vividly, the motorcycle hit my car, and flip over right in front of me and the motorcyclist fly off from his motorcycle and it hits another two cars. WTF IS THIS? There’s only 3 letters in my mind which is W-T-F!

    2.And so, after the stupid motorcyclist bangs my car, I reached office. Opened up outlook. R&D was questioning whyth I test a patch that is not released. Thanks to my brilliant senior, she told me that I should test it and I managed to get the package from where the R&D told me. Now I get myself into trouble, R&D wasn’t happy with my test.

    3.Called up few of friends asked for advice on whether i should lodge police report? Some said should lodge a report some said something insulting like what is so big deal? It’s just a small accident. Some even told me that if I lodge police report, I need to pay the saman as well. Everyone says different thing. I was like wtf.

    4.After kena bom here n there by friend. I decided to lodge a police report after work. The moment I reach police station, my colleagues asked if I really want to lodge police report, and started to say you will get saman this and that. So we checked with the police if the motor lodge a police report or not. Surprisingly he didn’t. So I called one of the car owners which his car was badly scratched by the motorcyclist. He said that the motorcyclist is not a local and he seems to be scared to go police station and so on. At one hand, I am actually pissed off that my car just let people bang like this but at another hand; the motorcyclist is kinda pity as well. So, so I didn’t lodge a police report. Argh, I don’t want to be a bad person.

    5.Later after dinner, I met up one of my friend for yum cha. The purpose of he called me out is because he want to see how is the car and how things going on. Hence I showed him the dent and also the broke tyre’s cap. He look at it and he said, its very cheap to repair this and that. Ok BLA! It’s my freaking own car ok? I do love my car ok? I know it’s cheap to repair but do u freaking know that I am freaking heartache with I see the dent and the tyre without a cap? Now the main point is that, whytf u step on and presses hard on the freaking dent with your fuking leg??????????? WTF!

    6.Wtf stories continue when I reach home, someone locked the freaking home again! Whytf they have to lock the freaking door???

    WTF?

    No comments: