I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You by Bryan Adams

    一首永远听不腻的老歌
    一首好像在形容着我和他的歌

    Oceans apart, day after day
    And I slowly go insane
    I hear your voice, on the line
    But it doesn't stop the pain
    If I see you next to never
    how can we say forever

    (chorus)
    Wherever you go, whatever you do
    I will be right here, waiting for you
    Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
    I will be right here waiting for you

    I took for granted, all The times
    That I thought would last somehow
    I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
    But I can't get near you now
    Oh can't you see it baby,
    You've got me going crazy

    (chorus)

    I wonder how we can survive, this romance
    But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance

    Oh you can't see it baby
    You've got me going crazy

    (chorus)

    No comments: