250710

    Was talking with my friend de other day and noticed that ...

    My friend is totally disagreeing with the way i express my feeling in tweeter and blog. I was kinda surprised. What’s wrong with tweeting and blogging about my feeling? Did i hurt anyone when i tweet or blog? I have totally no idea.

    According to my friend, he said that there’s no need to tell everyone around the world about your feeling and situation because everyone have their own privacy. When i tweet or blog, everyone will about my privacy.

    When he said so, i stunned. As if everyone care or gossip about what i meet and feel. Even so, it is the choice of that person. If he or she is hyperactive to gossip and talk about other people’s stuff, there’s no way for you to stop them. Maybe you are able to stop few of them but it’s impossible to stop all of them. Everyone have their freedom to talk or comment whatever they want.

    I choose to blog at the beginning is to express my own feeling and most of time we just can’t tell the one who is beside us about what‘s happening.

    And then he asked why not just write in diary and just keep it for yourself. Ah~ it’s such a good idea but no no. It’s too dangerous to keep a diary. People might “accidentally” found it and read it and that time you will collapse. Another reason is that, yeah i am lazy to write it out using my hand. When i am studying secondary school i used to write but now i seriously prefer type type and type using keyboard.
    Since i said its a no no for me to keep a dairy because it’s too dangerous, my friend suggested to write it out in ms word or notepad and do not save it after writing it. Erm. But i feel like keeping it. So nah~ i want to have a copy of it.
    After all this fella is just a friend of mine in facebook. He noticed that i been updated my facebook status with twitter selective. Even he know that i blog but he did not know what is my blog url. So phew~ i still can blog and tweet!

    You may think that i am stupid enough because i am no longer update my status using tweeter in facebook because of one fella make noise but i just don’t like people think that i am a attention seeker or blah blah blah. PEACE!

    4 comments:

    L said...

    easy nia...block him =D
    ask him sao pei pls..diff ppl diff opinion and diff style.

    Do whatever u think it's right , follow ur heart . =)

    gⓤIn said...

    LOL din knw u r stil reading my blog LOL

    L said...

    once a while when free lol

    gⓤIn said...

    ah~ so now no need work jor izzit? LOL