020810

    Wee finally August is here!

    Work for three more days, i can run away from here. Erm. Ok. Not like permanently run away but at least FINALLY i can take day off. Maybe going back hometown is not relaxing enough because i will be nag, nag and nag by my momo.

    Yeap. I think she gonna talk with me about quite alot of things and one of it is asking me to go back and work instead of working at west Malaysia. Besides that, i think she’s been kinda worried with my status which is still single. LOL. I think i am lucky enough because i am not staying at my hometown as my momo will introduce some guys just like what she did for my sister. Wee~ i am safe!

    Ok. I think i am not safe if i go back and work. Erm.

    Stay back here or go back is a very very difficult decision for me. Been thinking about going back hometown since last year. During Chinese New Year, i have told my sister that i am considering going back hometown and work just that i need some time before i go back. Just when i have that thought in my mind, i was offered by current company which really amazed me.

    Upon accepted the job offer, i know the plan of going back hometown will be delay.
    I thought i will be happy on having a good opportunity at new company. But, right now, i think i am having problem to deal with the new job.

    i feel terrible with my poor performance. Sometimes i really feel like banging the wall with my head. It’s like, i don’t know what’s going and the next second, the bom just come to me. Not to say like very serious being scolded or anything. Just that, i don’t feel comfortable with the way they do it. Erm. Maybe this is one of my problems, i still in the progress to deal with the way they work.

    Argh! Lately not only job is bothering me but there’s something else bothering me. Sigh. What i can say is that, i really need a rest. i am tired.

    3 comments:

    jacque said...

    u always dunno want to stay here or go back one ler....since u graduate till nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...wakka..so nice got holiday...i wan holiday toooooooooooo..damn sleepy now..morning shift...hate ittttttt..no more shift job.....

    gⓤIn said...

    LOL
    last time stil got reason to have me stay ma. u already hav ur holiday liaw. blek! now is my turn. lalala~~
    change job change job!!!! LOL

    jacque said...

    sure will change job..but not now lo.....sighhhhhhh.....still got 6 months to go...haizzzzzzzzzzz....ebuddy kena blocked...cannot online during working....on ur gmail..able to chat over there