140810

    Erm. Didn’t manage to update my blog for quite some time.

    There’s few times, i feel like writing something but all end up with clicking “x” button on the right top corner.

    And so. No update for my blog.

    Last week, i have gone back to my hometown to give momo surprise. Erm. She seems like cursing me more that surprise because she didn’t expect i go back home at that time and she’s kinda angry that i didn’t inform her i am going back as she’s been asking me go back for holiday.

    5days staying at hometown already made me gained alot of weight which is kinda scary for me. Seriously need to control myself already else i will become a huge and round ball that loitering at the roadside. LOL

    After the day back from holiday, i took extra one day leave to rest at home and dinner time i have met up my friend for Japanese buffet. On that day late night, my eye started to be itchy and swollen. I can hardly fall in sleep because my eye was mad itchy and it becomes more and more swollen. Since i need to work on the second day, i kept on telling myself that i need to sleep and it will be ok on the next morning.

    The next morning, tala! Okay, my eye didn’t get better but became more swollen and i can barely see my eye. In the mirror, i see straight line on my face and that’s my eye. Mad fugly. Imagine if i have a super tiny one-line eye with this round face, i might have kill myself.

    I was struggled in front of the mirror on whether i should go to work or not. End up i made up my mind, i drove to work. Stayed in office for around 1hour checking mails and my colleague sent me to the clinic nearby to check on my eye as they said the swollen is too serious that my eye has already become a line.

    i have seriously no idea what cause the swollen, it should be the sashimi in the Japanese buffet. Or Eno that i took on the night. I think it will be more on overdose of sashimi as my friend order two plates of sashimi and i finished most of it.

    The funny thing is that, the doctor didn’t know what is sashimi and he thought that it is some kind of mee until his assistant explain to him that it is raw fish bla bla. Then only the doctor understands but i actually doubt that he know what is that. LOL

    Hence, i took medical leave on Wednesday. Drive back home, took 6 tablets of super bitter medic, 1 big and round medic and applied eye drop every 4hours. Argh, i hate eye drop. Need to apply eye drop every 4hours really kill me because everytime when i try to apply eye drop, i will close my eye so i need to take long time to apply it. Since it’s too challenge for me. I decided to skip it LOL. Hopefully my eye won’t blind la hor. LOL

    Rolling on the bed after taking medics, i had been thinking how if one day i am blind. Staring at my mobile, erm. Touch screen. How do i call up people to ask for help? While trying to figure out how to call people using touch screen if i am blind, i fall in sleep. LOL.

    The following days, the swollen are getting better but sometimes my eye area still abit reddish. Erm. I have no idea but continue consume the medic. Hopefully reddish will be gone as soon as possible.

    I think for coming months, penguin gonna boycott sashimi! RAWR!

    2 comments:

    jacque said...

    eh dunno u so serious man....wah..i still tot if we got the gathering, ask them go tat buffet eh wakaakakak becoz more near for me mer...anyhow...we look for others..wkakakaa

    gⓤIn said...

    lol. seriously i don knw it will be that serious also. if u still wanna go there also can de. i'll skip the sashimi. haha