20100831

    Yeah. I have moved in my cousin’s place. Since I am still able to blog, it means that I am still alive. LOL.

    Thanks to a friend of mine took half day unpaid leave just to help me to move my rubbish; I seriously have no idea how to thank him. I have treated him a meal but I am still very sorry to him because my rubbish is not just little bit but a lot. :S anyway, once again, thanks a lot.
    Lately I am kinda depressed, not only because moving into my cousin’s place but also there’s things that really irritated me.

    Some people tends to decide things for other people while they thought they are right for doing so and they never ask if it’s okay to do so. They tends to be smart, they tends to be thoughtful. All this is what they thought because they always thought that they are right. Rawr! I hate this kind of people.

    :S

    I am trying hard to complete this post though because my niece keeps on break in my room, conquer my bed and soft toys. Oh mai, my penguins!!!! yeah, they gonna stay here for 2months ...

    No comments: