250810

    Woah, August gonna end soon. Time flies.

    Yeah. I am moving in my cousin place soon and I am super duper reluctant to move. Sigh. Why didn’t I reject at the first place? Trust me. I did and that caused me screwed by my cousin badly. I just hate people bla bla nonstop beside me, therefore at the end I said, whatever.

    One word,”whatever” have brought me headache this day especially after I visited the room and the parking of the condominium. It’s seriously omfg.

    Mostly reserved parking, it’s reserved with invisible sign board. If happen that you accidentally park the reserved parking. The next morning, get prepare with 50bucks and pay the management. I have no idea whytf they can’t put a sign board or anything to indicate the parking is reserved. Put a f*cking paper or anything to show its reserved la. Duh!

    Besides that, thanks to the condominium management, I need to move on weekday because public holiday and weekend, furniture cars are not allowed to enter. Therefore I need to take half day off to wait for bed to be delivered.
    Brilliant management.

    Few more days I will move in my cousin’s place but I still haven’t started to pack anything. Sigh. Move house. No more toy poodle. Cousin gonna deliver baby. Cousin’s parent is coming soon. bla bla bla. Can I just dig a hole and hide myself inside eh?

    Pretty sure there will be more story after i move in. :S

    No comments: