231110

    Without realizing my blog is like half dead. LOL.

    I don’t mean to make my blog so just that I am quite busy this few weeks and also erm kind of lazy. Yaya, cannot get rid of laziness. Most importantly is that I think I shouldn’t expose my emotion too much.

    Yeap, I used to expose my emotions in the blog most of the time. But this time, I think I shouldn’t do it as it might upset someone. Even though, I am not sure if that someone will still read my blog. LOL

    Lately I am not even concentrate on my work. Heh. I think I been attacked by lazy bug, and I lost the battle. Hence, it conquers my brain. Spamming in forum, surfing net is more like my work now. Ah. Oh my gosh, this is not good. I just can’t on my working mood. Erm.

    Oh ya. i was quite bad luck lately as well. I have lost 250bucks. It just went missing from my purse and I don’t even know when the money flies away from my purse. How sad is that. It’s kind of impossible I drop the money as I have done the experiment on my purse. Therefore suspected someone took it from my purse. Most probably this happened in office. As I have withdrawn the money on Sunday and Tuesday night only I found out that. Monday and Tuesday, I just stayed in office except went out for lunch then dinner and go back home. I keep my purse my bag, and I keep the bag in the drawer without locking it. Heh. How smart am I. I know you will say so but that’s what everyone doing during lunch time – keep purse in the drawer and go out to buy food.

    Sigh.

    Anyhow I have reported to HR and Manager, since the office cubicle is too tall and the camera cannot reach my drawer so we do not have any proof. Therefore, nothing much I can do.

    >.< I am tired. Gonna sleep now. Night!

    6 comments:

    jacque said...

    better lock your drawer next time...

    gⓤIn said...

    LOL
    yeah tis day i lock my drawer when i am not at my seat >.<

    Dark Devil Rey said...

    Trust yourself more than anyone else.

    shit does happen, but make sure learn from the mistake, and do not repeat it again.

    Wish you happy day Guin.

    gⓤIn said...

    LOL omg i din expect u stil read my blog LOL

    thanks tho. u take care too :)

    Dark Devil Rey said...

    i'm still alive ma.....

    -_-

    duh...

    stil hang around @ fb n /k/

    haha

    gⓤIn said...

    lol. oh man. of coz u r stil alive la. just tat i din expect tat u stil read my blog ma lol