130411

    Phew ~ Training week is here again but luckily it’s only 3 days and it’s up until Friday.

    Anyway there’s one thing that have made me very upset is that, suppose I will need to reach office at 11am as I am on noon shift but thanks to de training, I need to reach office before 9.30am. T.T sadness.

    After all this week is not a good start for me as I received so called good news on Monday’s morning. It was shocking news which I can hardly accept it. Even until today I am still hardly can believe what is happening right now. I know this is not under my control but still I do really care about it as he’s my brother.

    There’s people told me that I should respect his decision and happy for him but I can barely happy for him. I was so tired over the work and stuff that happening around me. Yet, at night I can’t fall in sleep because when I close my eyes there’s a lot thing in my mind. Shift + delete does not work for this time.

    A lot of bad things in my mind and I can’t think positively. Everything turns to be so bad and so sad. I can sense how upset are my mum and yet she still need to accept and respect my brother’s decision.

    I was angry and upset. I feel like call him and shout at him but I didn’t. I choose to be silent. I don’t feel like talk with him but my mum. Actually I do know that he dares not to talk or tell me about it by himself.

    I have no idea why he have changed so much but perhaps it might be I am away from home for too long until there’s gap and distance for us to talk like last time.

    He’s my brother after all. What I can do about it? I seriously have no idea. Honestly speaking, I am reluctant to help him on his good news but at the other way, I saw my mum have been trying hard to help him.

    I wonder if my brother knew that how much is my mum and us, sibling care about him.

    Sigh.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Deciding which of these two options to go for should be done after considering various factors. Tokyo, Japan Since then, Koala Trucks has grown to become the premier used dealer with experience and expertise recognized by Australia, nationwide. Increase your profits in warehouse business by renting forklift truck and get work done at good speed. On the other hand, non reputable companies will usually hide their contact number and physical address from users.