220911

    Early of this month or last month (I can’t remember when LOL), there’s new company moved in my office’s building. Let’s call it Co.G. Eventually Co.G hired a lot of young staffs and no uncles. Since then, Co.G has become our topic in de office. For example:

    Mr J: Woah, finally our building got lengluis to see already. Look at that girl, oh my, look at her leg! *drooling*

    Mrs T: Omg omg, that day i saw a very “yeng” de lengzai in de lift. He just melts my heart. *melting *

    Zais and Luis = main topic. Other than that, we do curse as well:

    Mr N: WHY DE LIFT ALWAYS STOPS AT CO.G LEVEL AND NEVER MOVE ONE? *with fu face*

    Ms G (me :D): WHY CO.G OWNED SO MANY RESERVED PARKING AND HIRED SO MANY STAFF? WHERE THE SMURF AM I GOING TO PARK? *with fu face*

    Day by day, Co.G has become our common topic in de office.

    And lately, there’s one malay stall opened just downstairs of de building. Due to laziness, rather than drive out to have lunch, we all decided to go downstairs and tapao (take-away) our lunch. For de first few times I asked them help to buy. However, when they back from de stall, they will tell me there’s alots lengzai from Co.G are having lunch downstairs. Hence, they came out with a plan, I should go and get my lunch by myself so that I can hunt there.

    As it is proposed by de bosses in de office, I have to execute the plan. And today is the third day, I bought my own lunchie. But still I didn’t manage to meet any of them at the stall. What I can say is that I got no fate with any of them. Somehow my colleague asked me…

    Mr J: So, what’s your action plan for your hunt?

    Me: Oh, I am going their office now.

    Mr J: Really? What are you going to do there?

    Me: Nom nom them.

    Nom nom = eat, makan

    Mr J: Erm. Ok Nom nom them. Erm, but I think u need to setup some traps so that they will come to you.

    Me: No need la, just go and grab and nom nom la

    Mr J: U needs them to open the door also right?

    Me: Nah. I will break in and grab.

    Mr. J: Erm okay. But I don’t think they like to people from prison break.

    Me: Don’t care la. Just hentam only. Just do it!

    Lame. Yeap I know. Bullshit alot. Yeap i know too but we are just too bored >.<

    No comments: