120410

    erm. i am back.

    Yeap. I can’t blog in Chinese because it’s not installed in my pc. PC! Yes, PC! It has been years I didn’t use pc. Using the keyboard with all de sounds effect kinda annoying me as the new office is ultimately quiet. Even when u presses a key or mouse, you can hear de sound clearly. Due to I do not have laptop with me as I have mentioned in my previous blog, yeah I used my phone to online and it’s really killing me. Browser will automatically shut down; web page is cacat and etc. I even tried to blog, and I feel like smashing my phone. But no no, I can’t just smash my phone like that because it is de only way for me to online at home.

    Sigh, I seriously need a laptop.

    Was thinking to get the laptop online but I heard it gonna take 1month to receive it. So, I still cannot make up mu mind. Argh!

    Okay, change topic
    *take remote control and change to another channel*

    Last week is my first week in company; overall I think I am abit anti-social and isolated. Erm. I have no idea why I am acting like this; but now I suspect it’s due to de super tall cubicle partition. Imagine I am already quite tall like 168cm, I can’t even see my neighbor who is just sitting beside my cubicle. New colleagues are friendly, and there’s leng zai and leng lui even there’s not much people in my office because most of them are travelling. I am kinda surprise as I am de youngest one in the office, as I see the leng lui is quite young tho. After they did the survey, they have concluded that I am the youngest one in office. Erm, I think they missed out something, the youngest and the tallest girl in office. T.T as I compared with the girls, I am like huge and tall. RAWR! I don’t like this! I should have cut off my leg, so that I can look a bit cuter. T.T

    Please bear with my broken / lousy English because I can’t blog in Chinese in the moment T.T

    Duh, I am feels so emo and wanted to write in Chinese but I can’t! RAWRRR



    3 comments:

    Chong said...

    Good good. Write more in English please. So, you got more readers like me! :D

    gⓤIn said...

    @Chong, LOL. its all cacat english wei. u may read until u cry.

    Montezbulb said...

    Good good. Write more in English please. So, you got more readers like me! :D