150410

    Boo! I am here to update my blog :D

    Lately I reached my office quite early which makes me curse every early morning. Suppose my working hour starts at 8.30am, but I always reached office at 8.00am where my office is still empty, lights are still off. Even my colleague who is working on shift at 8.00am has not yet reaches de office.

    Erm, I am miserable.

    Meanwhile another newbie which joined de company 1day earlier than me, always come in around 8.30am to 9.00am.

    Erm, maybe I should come in late instead of so early.

    Erm, no no. I am a good staff. LOL

    Due to I need to wake up early to go to work, I always lack of sleep. There’s time when I am in training and I almost fall in sleep. Out of sudden, my senior called my name and asked me if everything okay. I think he noticed that. Oh man, this never happen to me when working though. I am so ashamed! Sometimes, I am so sleepy and I set a mission for myself which is after work, speed back home, take a shower and sleep without having my dinner until the next morning. Imagine I skipped my dinner for sleep, it sounds unbelievable for me as I always cannot bear the moment without food in my stomach. Guess what? Today I can make it, because I must have enough sleep!!!! Else I will be like zombie, or trying to sleep when I am in office.

    Erm. Ok. Cool. Penguin just needs to have enough sleep then everything will be fine.

    Working in this building for a week plus, I noticed that the building is kinda cacat because few days ago, partial of the building have black out, and the main lifts all were not working, and you have to use the emergency lift. Yeah, we all are in emergency to go back home. Another case is that, this morning, the lift died at level 2 with door open and not moving anymore, thought of using other lifts but the other 4 lifts are all died as well. Again, have to use emergency lift and use the back door to get into office. Today the lift stuck with door open, imagine if one day I stuck in the lift with door close at some random level. Duh, pretty sure I will curse like no tomorrow. Let’s pray hard for me.

    Yesterday, my lead has assigned a case for me and another two guys. Yeah. Three persons handle a case. He had sent out the assignment around noon time and asking us to look for solution. We were given four logs to study and provide the solution. Generally is network issue, so we have been google for hours to look for the answer. We have been work on it till 7.30pm, not to say successfully close the case but we have the lead to agree with the solution. Hope that the solution is working though.

    Today is full-day training; I hope I won’t fall in sleep again. Oh mai. I don’t think I can guarantee that. :(




    No comments: