a sms

    That day you had sent a sms saying I am not truly love you because I am not willing to wait for you. Maybe you are right. But somehow, I feel de pain from my heart when I saw this. Eventually this is what you been thought of me.

    A girl that not truly love you but did sacrificed for you until certain extent that you will never know.

    You said I should blame on you. Perhaps I should blame on myself. Letting myself to get into a trap that I knew there won’t be any good ending between us.

    Most of the time I am miserable because of the unknown relationship between us and. Every time you turned me down, I will just smile and tell you “it’s okay”. I learned to keep it for myself and not telling anyone as you said there’s no need to tell anyone about us.

    Later i changed to adapt you. Closest friend found me changed a lot and found it unacceptable. I just choose to smile with her and said “yeap, I know I have changed”. I am not who I used to be anymore. I am just like a puppet for you.

    After all, all this have become nothing as you take it for granted and you expect me to be there for you with no commitment. While you enjoy your freedom and space, come to me whenever you want to.

    I started to wonder if I someone for you.

    Finally I found the answer for you instead of asking you. Perhaps, I am not.

    I think the story between us should just stop right here. Things will be better when we choose to let go.

    2 comments:

    jacque said...

    wait for head la..so old dy still want ppl wait wait wait..no matter how many girls...he do not want to commit anything...wait only is his own "alasan".so selfish..go die..

    gⓤIn said...

    LOL. dont be so angry la. LOL cool down cool down