Biscuit

    Ever since my aunt came to KL, I am de part time maid and driver for her. As a maid, I do whatever things that she or my cousin asked (ever since I moved in my cousin’s place). As a driver, every Saturday morning, I need to fetch my aunt to early market to buy grocery.

    T.T sacrificed my precious sleeping time on Saturday morning. That’s really killing me as normally I sleep until 1 or 2pm on Saturday.

    After we reached de market, driver has become maid to help ma’am carry the stuff that she bought. Sometimes while waiting for ma’am, I need to take care of my little niece and bring her walk around in the market if she followed my aunt.

    While roaming, I found something that really makes my day.



    Ah~ biscuit that I used to take when I am small. Heh, I like it. Other than the fresh soya bean, at least there’s something else in the market that I look forward every Saturday.

    No comments: