300610 de last day of June

    Finally June is gonna end. Actually i am waiting for August :P

    Just can’t wait to take a break after so long. One more month to go! Phew~

    Today my senior told me news that made me kinda shock. He said that next month will be the last month working in the company. If possible he wanna leave earlier. My response is OMG! No way! Senior gonna leave just like that. He’s the god in our office. Oh mai, seriously can’t imagine the day without him around :S

    Later, he asked me that if i enjoy doing support. I answered him yes, because working here makes me feels like time passed very fast compared to my previous job. He said it’s because i have a lot of handling case so time passed very fast and he told me that the reason he’s leaving isn’t only because of he’s tired of doing support but something else. Erm. I think he tried to hint me something huh? Well, i am not very sure and i didn’t ask more because i think i won’t be leaving so soon. So please don’t let me know the ugly side at this moment.

    On the way back home, i flashed back the conversation between senior and i. I like the job because time flies when i work here. The reason why i like the job is not because of i like support job but the job fills up most of my time. When job consume most of my time, time flies without notice. Compared with last time, i was too free enough to think a lot of what-if questions that make me miserable. Not to say, this days i am no longer thinking about what-if questions but at least it’s not that frequent.

    So, it’s a good thing right? At least for now :)

    June will be my last month for probation. Yeap, gonna have review soon. i am not really satisfy with my job performance as i think i have did few mistakes in past 3 months. Different company have different cultural and rules. Yeap, i need time to get used to and survive in new environment. It’s difficult when someone is trying to boycott you. I keep myself with a smile and act like nothing happen most of the time. It’s tough but still has to go on.

    No comments: