Happy Mother's Day


    Yeap. This is a super late post. Suppose to write this post on Mother’s day itself but i am too tired to do so and after that i am too lazy to do so. Erm. Quite a lot excuses huh? Heh.

    There comes the picture of the Mother’s day card that i sent to my mum.



    yeap, i bought two cards :D


    1st card, u can move the arrow to listen different music or sounds. i think the first one is funny which is the kids laughing sounds.

    this is a card that you can transform into a box and put on your table. i have threaten my mum to put it on her working place table :D

    Some people say i am such a cheapskate because i just send cards to my mum instead of a gift. Seriously, i have no idea to get what kind of gift for her. That’s why i just used to send her a card on Mother’s day.

    i am a daughter that not used to tell my mum that i love her over the phone or hug her whenever i go back hometown for holiday. Sometimes i feel that i am kind of bad because i am not like my brother that always hug and tell my mum how much he love her. Even though, my mum is pushing him away, i saw she’s smiling. She actually likes it.

    Ever since i left home, study and work at west Malaysia, homesick does not comes to me unless i feel that i am all alone and i got nothing with me. I am such a bad daughter huh. I always know that she want me to go back and work badly but still i didn’t go back. Graduated for almost 3years she still never gives up on finding jobs for me at my hometown. I did talk with her and ask her to give me some time but seriously, i am not sure that if i will stay or go back and i think it’s not the time for me to decide yet.

    I know she’s getting older. Every time i go back, she’s getting older and older. Time flies, i really do appreciate the time that i spent together with her. I just love to bully her. She’s cute but she’s scary when she’s pissed off. That’s the time i will run away and stay far far from her. Just in case she wanna bbq me. The holidays that i spent at home is real short and sometimes she’s the busy one and have no time to entertainment me until i need to follow her to go to her work place and chit chat with her. That’s the time i will back stab my brothers and sister, telling mum about sibling secret and etc.

    Erm. Suddenly i feel like give her a call and kacau her. LOL.

    Momo san, i know you won’t have a chance this, but i still wanna say: I LOVE U! :D

    Suppose to write a touching post, but end up like rojak LOL *run*

    3 comments:

    懒猫 said...

    seriously.. kinda touching T_T

    gⓤIn said...

    LOL r u kidding?

    懒猫 said...

    i talking about the truth.. and u say me kidding.... sad le weih T_T