Miao miao handphone hanger :D

    Few weeks ago i have lost my crystal handphone hanger, it was such heartache when i realize i lost it and i been looking around in my office for few times but still not able to find it. Later, i updated my msn status with T.T i lost my handphone hanger and alot of friends in my msn list did not finish the sentence and msn me to ask if i lost my handphone. :S duh, they never bother to finish the whole sentence of the status and just ask me how i lost my handphone and etc.

    Anyway i have bought a new handphone hanger :D and tala~ here is it.



    A miao miao with a bell handphone hanger. My friend been asking me why i never get a penguin handphone hanger, seriously i been looking for it but i didn’t manage to find the one that i like. So, erm. Yap i bought a miao miao instead of penguin. Not to say i don’t like penguin anymore but i just can’t find any :(

    This miao miao is quite cute also. Heh, i love the things with bell because i believe that it will bring good luck to me. So my house key, car key were all with bell :D

    No comments: