Buhbye ~



    my colleague cum friend is leaving
    and today it's her last day

    i am pretty sure that i am gonna miss her badly T.T

    she, erm is a ....
    cute + fierce + funny + cheerful girl
    can i add in evil? erm. she is evil. yes, she is.

    we love and enjoy to bully each other most of the time
    (i am not sure she love or enjoy it but i don't care LOL)
    when i am lost, which is like a year ago
    she's there for me
    and introduced me a job which is my current job
    she brought me here but she's leaving now T.T
    leaving me alone here
    because in this office, we are the only girls

    if she manage to read this post
    i am pretty sure she will curse me there
    and says i am trying to act pity here. heh
    nah~ i don't care! blek!

    Not to say i am not gonna meet her any more
    just that when we getting older,
    we tend to have our own life and path
    where family and career always come first before friendship

    anyway i have a message for her
    *preparing tissue* *take a deep breath*
    S** nini,
    i'll be always here for u
    even u try to kick me away T.T
    i used to apply FCFS service policy
    for my friends and peoples around me
    but trust me, there's always exception
    as you know most of my secrets
    and you may threaten me with it T.T
    ring me whenever you need me and its FOC
    although i am sad that you are leaving
    and in the future,
    we might not have chance to become colleague anymore
    but i am still very happy for you
    as you found a better opportunity
    all the best and good luck
    *shed tears with tissue* *sniff sniff*

    guin de penguin loner
    gonna continue to work
    in this damn company for another two months!
    erm.
    can u you stay here for another two months?
    then we can leave together LOL
    ok. stop cursing me. blek.

    Buhbye~ S** nini
    *cry out loud*
    oh ya, last sentence : Remember to miss me always *CRY*

    *aiks, tissue finished already*

    *note:
    FCFS = First come first serve
    FOC = free of charges

    4 comments:

    Unknown said...

    lol...

    cute article!

    ur fren hunted new job liao..when's ur turn? ehhehe

    don't cry cry liao... Guin de Penguin!
    *grin*

    gⓤIn said...

    LOL another two months then i am gonna leave tis company also ler :D

    jacque said...

    wakaka..
    now i just saw the posting n it been post for almost 2 weeks.Anyway, thanks for the posting and i gonna miss u badly wakakaka we still can chatting at msn, (hopefully there network not too suckkkkkkk).Who say we might no change to be colleague again.u intro me to ur new company lar.waka wan high offer ya.haha
    Soon u will leaving the company, no worries and good luck to ur new company ok and if got anything just give me a call.Although i might not able FCFS to ur side but i will try my best. U know la i got hxxxxxx dy ma..wakakakakaka....
    U tis xiao cha bo,when u got bf ar sure no more FCFS dy la.wakakaka..fast fast get bf la..don so picky lar.Must put into ur wishlist for this year ok.Got good "Nan Ren".
    Take care~~~

    gⓤIn said...

    duh, i understand ur situation. no worries wei... haha
    ok la tis yr de bday wish is fast fast get a bf la... haha
    u take care ar T.T i will miss u