Cute Lil Rabbit



    Yeap. Rabbit :D

    She has a pair of beautiful eye, snowy fur, black marking on her noise.
    Mad cute!
    I feel like keeping her
    but I am not allow to do so
    as the main tenant do not allow us to keep pets especially furry one.

    Sigh, sigh.

    This picture was taken under my blue little viva
    on de day I came back from Chinese New Year holiday
    and yeap,
    the same day as I found out my car’s battery is dead.

    After the mechanic changed the battery
    and tries to start my car,
    the rabbit still hides under my car and refuse to come out.
    I was so scared that I might accidentally kill it
    since this cute little furball is so small.
    Therefore I went out with my housemate’s car.

    After some times,
    she’s not longer resting under my car but next door’s car >.<

    She loves to visit house with her poo poo.
    As this few days, she returned to my house with poo poo.

    If you see any rabbit’s poo poo at my house’s car porch,
    Yeap, it’s hers one. *point at rabbit*

    I am kinda worried her.
    I really hope that someone can keep her
    or she can get back to her owner asap
    rather than letting her visit house by house.
    There are dogs and cars out there;
    she might be in danger anytime.

    Sigh sigh.

    Sorry that I can’t take care of you.

    Rabbit, take care tho.
    It’s about time to settle down for your own safety.

    3 comments:

    Chong said...

    Another blog post in English! *awe*

    Feed the rabbit until fat fat. Then *ahem* it and use the meat to become Satay Arnab :D

    Jason Lioh said...

    Kill it, skin it, cook rabbit stew / rabbit rendang. :D

    gⓤIn said...

    aduh.....
    u ppl damn evil laaaaaaa
    don la eat rabbit
    they r mad cute animal wei~~~