Girl Language~!

    when i run away from you, follow me...

    when i pout my lips, kiss me...

    when i kick, hug me tight...

    when i call you crazy, i'm crazy about you...

    when i ignore you, i want all your attention...

    when i pull away, grab me by the waist and tell me you'll never let me go...

    when you see me at my worst, tell me i'm beautiful...

    when i scream at you, tell me you love me...

    when you see me walking, sneak up behind me and rest your head on my shoulder.

    if i don't call you, i'm waiting by the phone for your call...

    when i'm scared, hold me by the waist...

    when i look like something's matter, kiss me and tell me everything will be alright...

    while i hold your hands, play with my fingers...

    something really true from girl side ... *wink*
    dd ~~ can u c tis?

    No comments: