Going for a trip

    Argh. I am very emo until I did not know how to describe in words.

    This is the second time that I argued with her. Again, because of her dearly boy friend.

    N months ago, she was so excited to organize a trip and she successfully convinced me to join the trip.

    But today, I am very disappointed.

    Earlier of this week, she called me and told me that, her boy friend would like to cancel the trip because there was bomb attack at Bangkok and it might harm us. Yes, but take note that it might but it might not as well. End up my friend, M need to meet her and talk with her face to face. My friend,M tried hard to convince her and her boy friend to go with us. And finally, my friend, M made it. She called me and confirmed with me that she’s going. How nice is that, going trip together.

    Today, in the morning, I received a sms from her. With the contents, reasons that her boy friend would like to cancel the trip. Yes, again. He wanted to cancel the trip and he is asking her to spend the holiday with him at JB.

    We have bought the tickets months before this, booked hotel, planned where to go. Yet, someone changed his mind in one night, and wanted to change his girl friend’s mind as well.

    Yeah, we all know that she’s struggling to go with us and leave her boy friend alone in Malaysia OR stay in Malaysia with her boy friend and leave us. But somehow deep in my heart, I know that she will not go for the trip.

    She’s with decision but she’s scared to tell us.

    I understand that she do not want to see disappointment either in us or in her boy friend.

    We called and sms each other for few times. The more we discuss, the more I get angry.

    Today I blog in English with poor grammars as always, he, my friend’s boy friend might have the chance to read this post.

    You may be cursing me or saying I am actually excusing you with your lame reasons that you have mentioned in the sms.

    And you, yes my friend. Dearly friend who argued with me because of him for the second time.

    You may be protecting him and telling me that he needs to do his jobs and so on.
    For me, all this were just blah!

    I am real pissed this time. Yes I am! Sorry that I might hurt your feeling but I do not want to hide my feelings from you because we are friends.

    You, my dearly friend’s bf. Can you see now she put higher priority on whom?

    ANYWAY, screw u people. I am going for the trip! TATA!

    2 comments:

    L said...

    in the end u also go liao..so chill.. remember to buy me souvenir =P

    gⓤIn said...

    since when ur nick changed to L? i don knw who r u wor. how to buy u souvenir. blek :P